Sunday 12 August 2018

Posted by Aravindh
No comments | 2:03 pm
Hello, 
My Dear Viewers

It has been a very long time since I have blogged with you all. I am very sorry about that.
Now, that I have decided to update my blog frequently. I have to make a decision on what to be focused.

I will be needing your help in determining which type of contents should I be focusing, below is a small poll with the list of things catered that I can offer you at the best to my knowledge.

Hope you all vote for it and a huge thanks for the same.


What should I Focus on?


Android related stuff

Programming with C# and .Net

Themes for Windows and Chrome

Website development related posts

Games and Game related posts

Tamil Cinema related posts

Anything related to Latest Technology

All of the above

0 comments:

Post a Comment